Dane is our Director of Coaching here at Linked Fit!
Dane is such a passionate coach and loves getting to know each and every one of his clients. So here’s a chance for you to get to know him a little better. Make sure you check out his About Me page at www.linked-fit.com to see more about his educational background and certifications.
Here are 10 fun facts about him!
1) He is a HUGE sports fan, especially when it comes to basketball and football. He could talk to you for hours! So be sure to have some extra time on your hands if you want to talk sports with him, haha!
2) Along with being a huge sports fan Dane is a big UofM fan, GO BLUE!
3) He loves traveling and wishes he could do it full time! Especially love traveling to places by the ocean.
4) He has a enormous family that he is very close with - he’s actually lost count of everyone, jkjk but really!
5) He has one tattoo on his back of a tree, representing a family tree! As of right now he doesn't have any plans to get more, but you never know.
6) He really wishes he was Superman!
7) Natural disasters scare the shit out of him. He felt his first earthquake in San francisco at 2 am and was not fan…
8) Enjoys researching about recovery and regeneration methods. Dane is working towards his doctorates and this will be his dissertation topic.
9) Has a hidden skill for photography. The man can take a good picture!
10) Life motto - shit happens for a reason! #truth